- TESOL Certificate, Australian International TESOL
- Advanced English Language Teaching (ELT), Macmillan Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, University of Economics HCMC (UEH)
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Massey School of Management (NZ)
Areas of Expertise
- Talent Development
- Learning and Development Lead
- Performance Management
- Diversity Interventions
- Wellness Interventions
Sophie Ha Vu started her career as an English Teacher at the Institute of America Education (IAE), then she made remarkable milestone in her career working as a professional HR specialist in training and development at the IMV Joint Stock Company. She helped organising internal classes for all levels of stakeholders, conducted post-course evaluation and ongoing feedback with every leaner.
My passion is Organisational Development and my goal is to become an outstanding young lecturer. I love this quote of Cal Newport “passion is not just something you follow, let it follows you!”. You ultimately find your passion in what you do if you dedicate yourself to your job.
Sophie has been doing research and deepens her knowledge and experience with a new role of learning and organisational development practitioner at Dai-ichi Life Insurance Vietnam since 2015 while she takes the Master course of HRM, Massey School of Management (NZ). She is responsible for the entire learning and development program, including training needs analysis, developing and managing all training programs, e-learning system, iHRM system, knowledge sharing program, Life Insurance professional training, and so on. She also contributes to organisational development activities such as performance management and employer branding programs to enhance employee engagement leading to the best workplace with high performance and outstanding business results.
- Introduction to The Psychology of Learning, Monash University (AUS)
- Foundation of Social Psychology, Wesleyan University (US)
- Associate, Customer Service (ACS), LOMA (US)
- Associate, Life Management Institute (ALMI), LOMA (US)
- Global Talent Exchange Program for Dai-ichi Life Group’s Participants, (GTEX)
- Training and Development Techniques, TUV Rheinland
- Advanced Teaching Speaking Skill Key Subject, Australian International TESOL (AIT)
- Excellence in Education Award, LOMA (US)