Cybersecurity for Human Resources Professionals
Location: MindEdge LMS
Total PDUs (Contact Hours): 3 Hours (Access Time: 90 days)
Modules: Mobile-friendly, audio-enabled, badge and credit-awarding, real-world case studies, fully accessible, games & flashcards, expert-supported, and video content
This course introduces cybersecurity concepts to those who work in the field of human resources. Particular focus is placed on working in conjunction with more technical departments in delivering to employees effective training and policies regarding corporate security. The course also engages learners on security concerns specific to the type of data handled by human resources departments.
Curriculum & Learning Outcomes
- Exhibit a foundational understanding of cybersecurity
- Responsibly advocate for HRs role in cybersecurity policy and training
- Develop the communication tools necessary to interface with technical and security professionals in the workplace
- Identify major legislation in relation to workplace cybersecurity
- Enumerate specific programs that HR professionals should implement in regard to employee training and motivation for cybersecurity
- Display the knowledge and mindset to participate in strategic planning around the topics of cybersecurity, governance, incident response, and business continuity
This is a virtual course with volunteer tutoring from the ESI Global School. Participants can contact ESI Global School admission team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This is a virtual course and there is no mandatory admission requirements rather than English proficiency. Participants can contact ESI Global School admission team at email@example.com for tutoring and assistance.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours. This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments. Strategic & Business Management PDUs: 2 | Technical PM PDUs: 0.5 | CEUs: .3 (Contact Hours: 3 hours) | HRCIs: 3 | SHRMs: 3