Strategic HR Business Partner (sHRBP™)
Date: HCI™ Exam Schedules
Format: Custom Program
Location: ESI School of Business Campus
Fee: UUSD1,700~2,990 (inclusive of HCI exam fees)
Key Features: The HCI Certification Programs are created with HR subject matter experts through a rigorous practice analysis study conducted by HCI-ESI.
Are you ready to work as a strategic, high impact partner to your business and help make work better for people? Would you like to move from being reactive to proactive? To increase your credibility through your business and financial acumen? To enhance collaboration with your clients and CoEs? To work as a trusted advisor? This course sHRBP offers the strategic mindsets and skillsets necessary for high-performing HR experts.
Curriculum & Learning Outcomes
Partnering with best-in-class organizations HCI, ESI School of Business is proud to provide this HCI sHRBP® with the comprehensive blended learning model for senior HR experts. The HCI sHRBP is designed with the “Prepare/Partner/Perform” framework, using your own business challenge to boast organisational performance.
- Approach your work with a strategic mindset that is collaborative, evidence-based, business driven, and adaptable
- Make incremental changes to work more proactively
- Align talent strategy with business strategy and goals
- Speak the language of the business
- Understand the thought processes, goals and strategies used to make business decisions
- Understand what it means to be strategic and how to act strategically
- Increase credibility and influence through value that is added in every interaction
- Understand business and financial terminology and concepts
- Identify and communicate quantifiable benefits of talent initiatives
- Justify talent initiatives by demonstrating benefits and ROI
- Use metrics that align with business objectives, even if data is housed across multiple databases/sources
- Communicate evidence-based insights to gain buy-in and drive change
- Partner with business functions and consult to determine root causes
- Communicate the value of HR/talent initiatives through the lens of the business
- Collaborate with clients and CoEs to create talent management solutions that increase engagement, retention, development, and strategic talent acquisition efforts
- Use project management to collaborate with all stakeholders, enhance buy-in, and implement initiatives effectively
- Understand the different phases of change, common objections to change, and how to lead others through change
- Drive change through people, measuring results, and making it sustainable
- Evaluate talent management outcomes with business metrics
- Scale solutions so that resources are used wisely and impacts are greater
ESI School of Business requires excellent teaching experience and expertise in blended education. A Master’s Degree with relevant major plus advanced global professional development is highly desired. We are proud of our learning community’s commitment to our values of Inspiration, Excellence, and Community and our dedication to work together for the best interests of students’ future employment and lives.
At the ESI Group and its School of Business, we recruit faculty and staff with a reputation for excellence. We believe that the best teachers are those who are passionate about learning and who inspire others by their own commitment to personal and professional development. The same is true for our dedicated staff and administration team. Learn more about our school instructors.
Each HCI Certification Program has its own requirements. To successfully learn and take this course, the participant should have at least two to four years of work experience in human resources management. This course is also recommended for a senior student who has been learning human resources management as a mainstream subject in their university.
Upon notification of acceptance into a program, you’ll receive an electronic invoice that is payable within 30 days of receipt. Please review our school Payment Policies and the steps for cancelling or deferring participation.
Because HCI Certification Programs are designed to encourage individual growth globally and foster productive interaction among participants, groups and within your organisation, English proficiency in written and spoken English is essential. However, please note that the participants who have challenges in English skills will be offered relevant language assistances from ESI School of Business (Our Admissions Committee may also request an interview).
Letter of Reference
This HCI course also requires a letter of reference from a lecturer or a senior executive within the applicant’s organization, a board member of the applicant’s company, or an ESI School of Business graduate who is familiar with the applicant’s role and responsibilities and can provide a detailed firsthand account.
Who Holds an HCI Certification
HR professionals with certifications from HCI® are leaders of a broad range of enterprises, including large multinational corporations, small businesses, for-profit and nonprofit organizations, publicly traded companies, government entities, universities, military branches and more. The community of HCI credential holders are dedicated HR practitioners, willing mentors and trusted strategic partners, serving both their organizations and the HR profession.
HCI chose to pursue voluntary accreditation for seven of its eight programs and is proud to have achieved accreditation by both the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) and International Accreditation Service (IAS) for every application submitted. Learn More Details.
HCI Credentials For Organisational Growth
Earning a credential from HCI® speaks volumes ― about you as an HR professional, about the organization you serve and about the employees who put their trust in you. An HCI certification distinguishes you as an expert in the HR field, with proven levels of skills and knowledge, and the competence necessary to mitigate risks and drive business results. Whether you are an HR expert or just starting out, HCI has a suite of proven credentials that are just right for your level of experience.
HCI Credentials For Career Development and Personal Growth
You will be distinguished as an international HR professional with sufficient experience and knowledge to pass a comprehensive certification exam based on the vast body of knowledge that comprises the human resource field.
You’ll join hundreds of HR professionals in many countries who have obtained HCI® certification. Certification is increasingly being recognized as an essential standard for HR managers; many companies already limit employment to those who are certified professionals. A recent study found that certified HR professionals often receive higher salaries, report higher career satisfaction, have greater potential for promotions, and are more likely to be employed full time in comparison with those not certified.