Leading and Managing Change
Location: MindEdge LMS
Total PDUs (Contact Hours): 4 Hours (access Time: 90 days)
Modules: Mobile-friendly, audio-enabled, badge and credit-awarding, real-world case studies, fully accessible, games & flashcards, expert-supported, and video content
Whether adopting new technology or adapting to a drastic shift in an organization’s core focus, change is a constant in any successful business. Managers play a fundamental role in successful effecting changes across an organization, and meanwhile, humans, by nature, will often resist change out of fear of the unknown.
This introductory course addresses the key issues managers face in a dynamic environment. By understanding the steps in effecting change and how to overcome resistance, a manager can successfully lead change at various levels of an organization.
Curriculum & Learning Outcomes
- Discuss organizational change and the forms it can take
- Describe Kotters Eight Step Process recommended for implementing change successfully
- Outline Lewins model of change and discuss its limitations
- Identify the factors a leader or manager can employ to promote change
- Outline the change initiative planning process
- Explain the role of a leader in communicating change
- Discuss methods to foster participation
- Discuss the underpinnings of resistance to change and how to overcome it
- Discuss other models of change management (ADKAR, GE CAP, Cisco Change Roadmap)
- Match change management models to specific scenarios
- Understand strategic change and mastering a changing environment
This is a virtual course with volunteer tutoring from the ESI Global School. Participants can contact ESI Global School admission team at email@example.com.
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This is a virtual course and there is no mandatory admission requirements rather than English proficiency. Participants can contact ESI Global School admission team at firstname.lastname@example.org for tutoring and assistance.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours. This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
CAPM®/PMP®/PgMP® Leadership PDUs: 1.75 | PfMP® Leadership PDUs: 1.75 | PMI-ACP® Leadership PDUs: 1.75 | PMI-PBA® Leadership PDUs: 1.75 | PMI-RMP® Leadership PDUs: 1.75 | PMI-SP® Leadership PDUs: 1.75