Talent Management and Career Development
Location: MindEdge LMS
Total PDUs (Contact Hours): 3 Hours (Access Time: 90 days)
Modules: Mobile-friendly, audio-enabled, badge and credit-awarding, real-world case studies, fully accessible, games & flashcards, expert-supported, and video content
Drawing on material from Harvard Business School professor D. Quinn Mills’ book, Principles of Human Resource Management, this introductory-level course covers the challenges and issues that organizations face in developing and retaining their employees.
Curriculum & Learning Outcomes
- Understand and effectively communicate the value of a career development program
- Describe the five stages in the career life cycle
- Outline the tools for career development
- Understand the issues HR departments face with career management
- Evaluate employee skill gaps as part of a training needs analysis
- Understand the various types of job training and the strengths and weaknesses of each
- Understand the circumstances that call for managerial coaching and apply it effectively
- Apply knowledge of leadership styles and management techniques to leadership development
This is a virtual course with volunteer tutoring from the ESI Global School. Participants can contact ESI Global School admission team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This is a virtual course and there is no mandatory admission requirements rather than English proficiency. Participants can contact ESI Global School admission team at email@example.com for tutoring and assistance.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours. This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments. Strategic & Business Management PDUs: 2 | Technical PM PDUs: 0.5 | CEUs: .3 (Contact Hours: 3 hours) | HRCIs: 3 | SHRMs: 3