- TESOL Certificate Course (TEFL International)
- Bachelor in Arts (Economics & Political Science) from Jai Hind College, Mumbai, India
- Bachelor in Law (L.L.B.) from Kishinchand Chellaram Law College
- Masters in Arts (Political Science) from University of Mumbai
Areas of Expertise
- ASEAN Economics
- Political Science
- International Legal Consulting
- ESL Teaching
- Lifetime Member of Bombay City Civil & Sessions Court Bar Association, Mumbai, India
Having more than 12 years of experience, she has the capacity to deeply understand and effectively deal with matters relating to foreign direct investment, corporate, labour and also advise on other legal matters. In Mumbai, India, she has worked with many reputed real estate organizations as well as one of a renowned homoeopathy company.
She has been one of a Panel Lawyer of Vodafone Ltd., one of a well-known telecommunication company around the globe. Her work experience has thus far given her an extensive understanding of the laws from theory to practice, which has modified her to meet the wide-ranging and complex needs of clients.
Ms. Tasneem actively enjoyed sharing her knowledge and experience by guiding and coaching law students and served as a part-time Lecturer/ Professor in reputed Law Colleges of Mumbai, India for the past 11 years and currently she is an ESL Teacher at one of the reputed organization in Vietnam.