- HRCI SPHRi, PHRi Certificates and SHRM-SCP Certificate; PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, University of Medicine 2 Yangon (Myanmar)
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management, Association of Business Executives (UK)
- Master in Applied Labour Economics for Development, University of Turin (Italy)
Areas of Expertise
- Global Learning and Development
- HR Strategy and Leadership
- Talent Management
- Total Rewards Management
- Project Management
Ye Koko has spent his career mostly in the NGO organisations such as HR Officer for Population Services International Myanmar, HR Associate for United Nations Office for Project Services, and Lead Trainer cum National Project Coordinator for International Labour Organization in Myanmar. He is passionate about validating his competencies and knowledge in a subject matter with certification exams and he is a serial exam taker.
Ye Koko has enthusiasm in encouraging people to ace professional certifications with his extensive knowledge. During 2016 to 2017, he facilitated HRCI exam preparation courses in Myanmar and supported many HR Professionals in achieving SPHRi and PHRi. In 2018, he started his master in Applied Labour Economics for Development at the University of Turin. He researched in the Lighthouse Effect of Minimum Wage in Myanmar to examine wages in the informal sector after a statutory minimum wage hike.
During the thesis preparation stage, he worked as a consultant for Trade for Decent Work and Garment Industry Projects of the ILO; supporting legal assistance in the amendment of minimum wage law, finalization of training materials for labour law awareness raising to the garment workers and feasibility study to establish industrial relation training mechanism in Myanmar. He is also an active volunteer member in initiatives of forming Myanmar Chapter for Project Management Institute.